OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU, OUR GUESTS, AS WE GET THROUGH CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
We would like to inform our valued guests that we are following all the situation reports by the Albanian government related to COVID 19 and in a spirit of conscientiousness and support for the communities that surround us, we are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus cases.
Meanwhile, we will be doing our best to stay positive and take precautions for your future stay. As our guests and team members – are at the center of our attention, we closely abide to all national and local authorities’ guidelines, safeguarding the well-being, health, and safety of everyone.
We know how important your event and stay with us is for you. We will be waiting for you to share many happy moments and memories as global and local conditions allow.
Book & Travel with Flexible Terms.
As you consider your upcoming travel plans, we want to make the experience as worry-free as possible. With the purpose to offer you peace of mind in these challenging times we are implementing the following adjustments.
All individual reservations, including Advance Purchase reservations, made until 15th of March, can be changed at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival*. The dates of the new reservation can be up to the choice of the guests until the end of the year 2021.
*Please note that cancellation period may vary for different dates, and changes of the reservations may be subject to availability or any rate differences.
In case you wish to make any changes or modifications to your existing reservation, please contact our reservations department at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have booked via online travel agents or other third-party professionals, please contact them directly for possible changes or information.
Combine Health and Safety measures with ongoing knowledge & support
Our Hotel Team Members are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we are supporting them:
Protocol for Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. It is important for their health and that of our guests.
Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, our hotel team members are also participating in enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
Cleaning Products & Protocols: Tirana International Conference Centre, uses cleaning products & protocols that are effective against viruses including COVID-19
A Heightened Deep-Cleaning and Sanitization Process
- Hand sanitizing stations located throughout the hotels in high-touch areas including, but not limited to entrances, exits, elevator landings, lobbies, restaurant entrances, meeting spaces, pools, spas, and exercise areas.
- Utilization of sanitized guest room key cards and/or digital key cards.
- Sanitizing wipes are available for high-touch areas.
- Increased frequency of sanitizing high touch areas including, but not limited to elevator button panels, handrails, door handles, entry doors.
- During guest room cleaning and public/common areas electrostatic sprayer will be utilized.
- We have adjusted food and beverage service in accordance with social distancing and current food safety recommendations. (HACCP protocol)
Guest Rooms: Our Hotel uses cleaning & disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after each guest departs & before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Stringent cleaning and sanitizing protocols will be used to clean guest rooms.
- Increased disinfection efforts and heightened focus on high-touch areas including, but not limited to television remote controls, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, nightstands, telephones, in-room control panels, light switches.
- Guest rooms will be cleaned prior to arrival of the guest with clean room seal notification through our system to indicate room has not been accessed since being thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
- Decluttering of guestroom and removal of reusable items from guest rooms including, but not limited to coffee service, minibar offerings, iron, ironing board, collateral, pen, paper, and directories.
- Guestroom bath amenities and remote controls will be wrapped after sanitization.
Public Space: Our hotel has significantly increased the frequency of cleaning & disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
Keeping Each Other Safe.
- Social distancing markers placed on the floors to encourage proper distancing of queuing guests.
- Discontinued valet parking services.
- Special focus on sanitizing and spacing of furnishings in high traffic areas including lobby, pool, fitness center, restaurants, etc. to meet distancing requirements.
Ensuring social distancing
- Our team is been advised to avoid close contact with colleagues and guests and in any time the distance of 2 m should be respected.
- Plexiglas dividers that serve as barriers between face to face interactions are placed at the front desk.
- Visible social distancing signs are placed on the floor to remind to guests and employees to keep a safe distance from each other.
- The tables in the Bar and Restaurant are rearranged enabling a 2 m distance in between.
- One concierge is in charge to ensure that all the measures that the Hotel has implemented are followed strictly
Conference and meetings.
The organization of events are allowed by fulfilling the criteria below:
- Ensuring social distancing
- Decreasing the number of participants
- Our meeting rooms have natural light, big windows and terraces
- All participants must be wearing masks and gloves
- Infrared thermometers will be used at the entrance to measure the temperature of all participants.
- The meeting rooms will be sanitized before and after each meeting
- Sanitizing practices are located at the entrance of each meeting room with proper indications
- Our staff has received excessive training by our company doctor to distinguish the symptoms of covid-19
- In which cases they must notify the doctor and general manager immediately
- A special room is appointed to be used only for suspicious cases of covid-19. This room is equipped with all necessary medical equipment until medical team arrives
- In this case the health institution will be notified immediately
The use of Spa center during your stay.
- The Spa center is considered as a high point of risk by the health institutions therefore it will remain closed until further communications.
Bar and Restaurant are open.
- The Bar & Restaurant are opened for the Hotel guests and starting from May 18th also for outside visitors and only outdoor areas. You can be served there by our staff which is always very attentive to follow the recommended hygiene and social distancing standards.
Shuttle service during COVID-19.
- Our in House shuttle service is happy to organize your shuttle service from/to the airport , “Nënë Tereza“ – the distance from the airport to the hotel is approximately 17 km. 24 Hours service, 2500 All/ way (approx. 20,00 Euro). Write a simple email to our reservation department at email@example.com, with your flight details, so we can arrange the pickup or drop off.
The measures and precautions that we have taken regarding the shuttle are the following.
- The driver will be wearing protective masks and gloves and has been instructed to limit the conversation to minimal
- The car will be disinfected with every arrival
Maximum occupants for a (4+1) vehicle is 2 pax
We will continue to update this page as with the latest information regarding booking flexibility, supporting our communities and workforce, and travel safety.
Thank you for your time and understanding.
Tirana International Hotel & Conference Centre